Search Your Query

Custom Search

Sunday 20 March 2011

What gift should i give you on your special day?


What gift should i give you on your special day?
Coz i want to express this feeling words could never say!

I'm afraid to give you a kiss under the morning mists
for i'm having a view.. that you'll get unconcious when i do!

I'm afraid to give you a hug in the arms of the evening fog
for there's a possible reason i know that you might not let me go!

Maybe i'll just hold your hand till the music ends from a song of a band
But i fear from what i see.. that you might not stop thinking of me!

I think what i'm writing now is getting a little out of hand
for the real meaning i want to say is buried deep in the sand

But what i'm most afraid to do
is to write this.. for i might be falling in love with you..

But seriously, i think.. i do!

I Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...