Search Your Query

Custom Search

Sunday 20 March 2011

I really love my mom, and I never will forget her


I really love my mom, and I
Never will forget her,
And all the things she does for me,
Like making me feel better,
Like when she buys me lots of stuff,
A raincoat or a sweater,
Or when she takes time from her work
So we can play together.

Sometimes when I'm feeling sad,
She makes me glad again,
With just a little kiss-and-hug
That takes away all pain.

So happy birthday, Mom! I want
This day to be for you,
For everything you are to me
And all the things you do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

  1. how sweet ....love of mother is very pure and meaning less....i love my mom very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet ....love of mother is very pure and meaning less....i love my mom very much"http://www.lovepoems2.com/category/love-sms.html"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...