Search Your Query

Custom Search

Wednesday 7 September 2011

what do you think about love?

There are many question about this love.
For example:

  • what is love?
  • how it starts?
  • what are its symbol?
  • why love hurts?
  • how about love at first eye?
  • is love life?
  • how to find true love?
  • what about family love?
  • what about friendship before love?
  • what are symbols of love?
  • how about parents love?
  • where is children love?
  • does love complete life?
  • does love make our life successful?

and many more question about love.........
i want your opinion about all these question
you can express your desire your every thing your wish your thinking as much as you can write in the form of comments and let others know about your thinking and make their mind clear about it..........
I am with you and i will also participate with you in this discussion i hope this will make your thinking clear

4 comments:

  1. Dont Spoil Life
    in Luv, but
    Dont miss Luv
    in Life,
    I'm not Saying you to
    ...Fall in Love,
    I'm saying 2
    Feel the Love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t Love a Friend who Hurts U
    Don’t Hurt a Friend who Loves U

    ReplyDelete
  3. G:
    We're bstfrnd,right?
    B:Yes,of course
    G: So be honest with me,who do
    you like?
    B: No one.I love someone.
    G: Oh,she must be very lucky
    ...B:Definitely.I've loved her,
    ever since I met her
    G:Really?Well,since we're best
    friends,
    I wanna meet her.Go call her.
    B: Oh okay. & Boy takes out his
    phone,
    dials her number and phones
    her.
    G: Wait, hold on I think I'm
    getting a call
    *Answers the phone.
    B: I love you.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have i told you yet...
    How much you mean to me...
    Have i told you yet...
    About all the happiness you bring!
    Have i told you yet...
    That you mean the world to me!
    Just in case I haven't...
    I want you to know that...
    You're the best thing
    that's ever happend to me!
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...