Search Your Query

Custom Search

Wednesday 7 September 2011

love at first sight?

Few days ago some one ask me very interesting question that
" What do you think about love at first sight? "
This was very interesting question for me I think lot about it and finally i decide to share it with you people. My thinking is little bit different from others. I says that when you see at some one at first you see only outer look and remember that "every shining thing is not gold" in the same way is some one is beautiful from outside then no one is sure that, that person will also be beautiful from inner side as well. In the same way if some one is not beautiful from face then no one is sure about that person that, that person is not beautiful from inner. Inner means internal person means his/her moral, character, personality, behavior and every thing. Do not say any thing in your life with complete knowledge and do not come to any conclusion before having solid prove. At this point i will also say to you that "first think then speak". Because you have mind and you have ability to think so use it in positive sense and think before speaking not one even one thing twice or thrice and then say some thing because once you speak your words will not be able to come back you can not role back and some time this will cause a serious issue in your life so be careful. I was saying that do not come to any conclusion before time, take your time have some chit chat and see what your opponent wants and which kind of thinking he/she have after that you can make decision. I am saying this to you because this is matter for whole life not for one or two days you have to live while life together. I will recommend you that you must think in making every decision of life. May be you agree or disagree with me. Please inform me about your thinking and make me correction if i am wrong. Do not forgot to leave some comments here. Because i write it just for you not for anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...