Search Your Query

Custom Search

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Beautiful Quotes

  • It isn't a matter of black is beautiful as much as it is white is not all that's beautiful. 
  • Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. 
  • The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. 
  • It isn't a matter of black is beautiful as much as it is white is not all that's beautiful. 
  • Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good. 
  • Sleep - the most beautiful experience in life - except drink. 
  • Truth, like light, blinds. Falsehood, on the contrary, is a beautiful twilight that enhances every object. 
  • I have a horror of people who speak about the beautiful. What is the beautiful? One must speak of problems in painting! 
  • I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic. 
  • I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...