Search Your Query

Custom Search

Monday 29 August 2011

Silk Factory


261

Final stop was a silk factory where you got to see how the silk was processed and turned into duvets and bedding.

262

How to make George Bush look even more stupid!

265

003

005

Then you were given plenty opportunity to buy some silk stuff, I chose not to. I'm not a fan of these guided tours where they make deals with local companies and eat out of each others pockets. Let me buy what I want to buy, and when I'm away I rarely shop for that sort of stuff.

007

The sexiest thing in China? Nah!


The end of the night was spent with a quick walk around the hotel area for some food shopping including some random stuff to keep me interested over the next 24 hours.

010

In the window of a tea shop I found this. Hahah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...