Search Your Query

Custom Search

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Valentine Poems (Thinking By Gary R. Hess)

Thinking
By Gary R. Hess

Today I went to class
I did nothing but stare and wonder
About all my toil and timber
I thought about what you did to me
I thought about how it came to be
I felt so lonely at the time
I felt like I didn't have a dime
Now I'm musing what to do
Knowing I will always think of you.

When We Danced
By Gladys HuraƱo 
Soft gentle stare
Warm tender touch
You took my hand
And we danced
Arms around me
Light dragging moves
Cheek warm against mine
Breathing deep from the soul
Long have I searched
Finally I have found
When you took my hand
And we danced.

1 comment:

  1. If you are going to use my poetry, you could at the very least link back to the original source: http://www.poemofquotes.com/love-poems/thinking.php

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...