Search Your Query

Custom Search

Thursday 30 December 2010

Some people in our lifetime come and go (English Poetry SMS)

Some people in our lifetime come and go.
Some folks stay for a short season,
And some others remain for a good reason.
True friendship is like a plant,
A plant growing from seeds into trees.
True friends are like water to make them live,
Like the sunshine that provides the light,
Or the mountain´s eyes watching from high.
A true friend is someone who always stays,
Like a flower blossom that becomes a rose.
No matter whether it rains or shines,
That kind of friend will leave everlasting marks
Deep in our hearts and lives.
God gives us true friends -as gems and gifts,
Like a special treasure without measure.
They step into our lives marking the way
With footprints of friendship with pleasure.
When I shiver inside and feel lonely,
You send me messages that warm me up.
Your friendship is like a glowing candle
That keeps on burning with your flame of love.
Even though we are across the miles,
I can still feel your touch from up above.
You are that kind of special friend
With everlasting bonds to stay.
When I ponder over my heartbroken state,
Your love always brights up my days,
Making my footpath a galaxy of stars,
And leaving footprints in my heart.
Thank you for bringing me your love and care!!
You know I´ll always be there with my prayers.
The seal of Net friendship
Is born to an everlasting bond.
Precious friends like you, come along
And inherit a piece of us, our true love
That we will always long for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...